Software Developer - Columbus
EnvisionWare is a global leader in the creation and deployment of innovative software and hardware systems to support the needs of the library industry.
EnvisionWare is searching for driven software programmers with a desire to make a lasting difference to join it’s Grovepoint location. We are looking for people who can provide passionate input, and deliver clean, elegant code. Our agile team is looking for someone whose ideas and creativity will be a driving force behind our products. Our technologies include RFID, eCommerce, web services, system integration, financial tools, and computer management.
- Develop and maintain multiple applications on Windows and Mac environments.
- Participate in product development and implementation research efforts.
- Provide 3rd tier technical support for customers.
- Serve as a member of a cross-functional Agile software development team.
- Excellent Object Oriented software design and development skills in C++ and Java.
- Experience with database systems including database design/optimization and ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Strong analytical skills, applied to design, development, and debugging.
- Self-driven and team focused.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Networking experience (IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP, network analyzers and network troubleshooting).
- Development and build tools: Eclipse, Git, Maven and Jenkins.
- Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Agile development process.
EnvisionWare offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental coverage, matching 401(k) Plan, STD, LTD, PTO, and paid holidays.
EnvisionWare supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/D/V and E-verify participant.