EnvisionWare is searching for a Sales Consultant with areas of experience and expertise to join our Sales team for its North Central region. This includes Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
EnvisionWare is a global leader in the creation and deployment of innovative software and hardware systems to support the needs of the library industry.
The Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for the sale of EnvisionWare 24-Hour Library, AMH, RFID, and Circulation software and hardware products to libraries located in assigned geographical region. This person is also responsible for serving as the principle contact for leads, prospects, and customers in the assigned geographical region for the above listed solutions as well as the market influencers in the territory. The Sales Consultant is expected to travel to customer sites and strategic accounts and to attend regional and national conferences.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating revenue by qualifying accounts, qualifying and assisting with responses to RFP/RFI’s, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations, and delivering proof of concepts which meet customer business requirements. Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling circulation solutions to customers in assigned region. This person is responsible for the complete satisfaction of every customer in region, leading to the ultimate goal of customer loyalty. Ultimate customer satisfaction is measured by customers becoming positive referrals to other prospects, annually renewing maintenance services, and purchasing additional EnvisionWare products and services without question or measurable concern for alternatives.
- Responsible for participating in state and regional levels at trade shows, seminars, and conventions as appropriate for the investment and expected ROI. In addition, the Sales Consultant will monitor and understand the technical, price, service, and general market changes in our industry along with our competitor’s products, services, etc.
- Responsible for generating new business by contacting referrals, leads, new accounts, and market influencers.
- Collaborate with the Sales Representative to formulate unique territory sales strategies, provide collaborative support as required, and manage opportunities by product expertise.
- Solicits sale of products and services to new and existing customers.
Candidates must have skills or experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales.
- Minimum of 2 years in library sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build long term relationships with Customers.
- Must have great attention to detail.
EnvisionWare offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k) Plan, STD, LTD, PTO, and paid holidays.
EnvisionWare supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/D/V/SO and E-verify participant.