Atlanta, GA, February 16, 2016 – EnvisionWare, a leading provider of self service and library efficiency solutions, announced today the release of EnvisionWare® Enterprise Reporter™ version 1.2. Enterprise Reporter is a powerful analytics tool designed for public libraries.
Version 1.2 provides users with new visualization and mapping tools, as well as enhanced performance. New features include:
• Analytics in the Flow feature for real-time data manipulation and instant visual feedback.
• Smart Maps functionality designed to answer geographic questions more easily.
• Data Preparation tool to enable data clean-up on the fly, including extraneous titles, text and images.
• Level of Detail Expression feature makes it easy to answer difficult questions.
• Redesigned start page for easier navigation.
• Faster performance (up to ten times, and in some cases, fifty times faster than the prior version).
“We designed Enterprise Reporter to make it easy for public library staff to get the big picture on their organization,” said EnvisionWare Co-founder and CEO Mike Monk. “These enhancements make it faster and even easier to visualize and interpret data from the ILS, accounting software, self-service tools, databases, and more to help make strategic decisions about library services and operations.”
EnvisionWare is a leading provider of self service and library-efficiency solutions. Today, over ten thousand libraries use EnvisionWare products to enrich the service offerings of their libraries and to empower their customers to do more for themselves. EnvisionWare offers twenty-two systems, including PC Reservation® computer management, LPT:One™ print control, OneStop™ for self service circulation, RFID/AMH and the 24-Hour Library. For more information about EnvisionWare, visit www.envisionware.com.