The Authentication and Accounting Module (AAM) is a set of features enabled across a range of EnvisionWare products that enables reporting, specialized financial services, and multi-branch usage restrictions. AAM activates the use of an ILS deposit account. It also allows configuration of a MySQL database for storing deposit funds and application history.
The system is comprised of several modules:
- Utility for creating the database and configuring various parameters related to AAM features. These include allocation account renewal settings, maximum deposit account amounts and other attributes.
AAM User Account Manager
- The User Account Manager operates in a self service or staff mode. In self-service mode the application operates in a wizard-style to prompt users to deposit funds into their deposit accounts.
- For staff, a more interactive interface allows deposits and account adjustments.
AAM Web Query
- The Web Query provides a series of reports about the various applications listed below.
- Centralize PC Reservation and Financial Reporting and enforce system-wide use policies.
- Host user deposit accounts in MySQL and/or Integrated Library System1 database.
- Provide free printing accounts and track staff print and copy use.
1 Support varies according to ILS platform